AER… IS AIR TREATMENT INNOVATION
Constant temperature and humidity… are the added value that Aeris gives to the air for each production process.
There are strict European regulations that regulate and determine the energy efficiency, eco-sustainability and health of workplaces.
UNI EN 16798-3:2018 (EX UNI EN 13779 :2008)
Created after years of research the IHS ® E IHS ds ® humidification systems guarantee results such as have never been achieved before: a COPH – performance coefficient – greater than 40 and a SEH saturation efficiency rate of 100%.
IHS ® E IHS ds ® have received awards from the European Community under the Horizon 2020 project and are covered by an international patent.
ADVANTAGES OF IHS® E IHS DS® HUMIDIFICATION SYSTEMS
- homogeneous and constant humidity throughout the treated environment,
- removal of possible proliferation of bacteria and mucilage,
- removal of possible risks of component corrosion,
- possibility of introducing low temperature air directly into the department without condensation issues,
- reduction of electricity consumption,
- waste water disposal,
- air diffusion system with completely dry ducts,
- less piping within the production department.