AER… IS FILTRATION
Filtration is an Integral part of the process but, at the same time, it represents an eco-sustainable action that complies with European regulations.
Thanks to this process, in fact, we can filter pollutants, textile fibres, generic or potentially explosive dust, fumes, oily mists, solvents and VOCs out of the air…right up to the controlled atmospheres of clean rooms.
Each pollutant has its own filtration or removal system; there is only one AERIS expert for each system: our mission can be summed up in these two sentences.
We are guided by the goal of creating a unique and reliable product, rethought every time to respond to the demands and rapid developments of the market.
- waste and emission removal
- environmental impact reduction
- minimisation of maintenance times
- reduced energy consumption
- reduction of co2 emissions
- compliance with the strictest regulations on health and safety in the workplace